2009年9月17日星期四

Time to say goodbye

How many time in our life we need to say good bye?
To whom we say good bye?
I hate the feeling that i have to say goodbye to my boss soon
He's leaving but I'm not so sure whether i will be staying in this company
I feel so out of direction...
I dont know where should i go after this
If there's no room for me in this company
may be i should move on and look for other job
Other job? what's job?
My boss didnt say or ask me to leave after he's back to Japan
But i just wonder, what am i going to do
what is my position my work and so on after that?
will i be transfer to other department?
Sigh...so much of confuse
I cried coz i really dont know......

2 条评论:

  1. 不如换个角度想:
    这个上司太照顾我了,因为太依赖,再这样下去十年后的我可能还是老样子。
    换个环境虽然在刚开始时刻苦些,但会学到新东西,是新的成长。

    回复删除
  2. 你说得对,我应该往好的方面想吧。的确,这位上司对我很好。只是没想到他的好却造成我无法独立成长哦。好吧,我要好好加油面对新环境。

    回复删除